Tuesday, May 27, 2008

rush - rush

I have only two minutes to publish something for this morning because I am going to go somewhere I am not sure if I fit in. So I am going to see if I can fit in and work with what I find. I am reading several books and I think that I have found some drive again, so watch out world. If there is a theme to this writing I do not see it yet. I think that I had another weird dream - full of oriental people and me visiting new york city - I know it was NYC because I saw the statue of liberty there (in my dream). I was looking for the bus station to meet my friends but I found a man and woman separately both oriental who showed me different things. He showed me somed gold coins lying on the sidewalk (which I picked up) and she showed me an open air market in which some oriental couple was selling pots and pans. They gave me advice about the couple and the coins. What does it all mean ? I am in too much of a rush to figure it out - Bev just came in and said we have to get going so that is as far as I can go for now.
FRANK

No comments:

About Me

I am a crabby old man who hates everything
or
I am a tiny wonderer in a large world
or
I am a young hippie tree-hugger
or
I am a mid-life crisis disaster area.
or
I am an attitude of stillness waiting for a wind.
or
I have not decided yet.
Powered By Blogger