Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Holiday

nmnnl Now then, I realize that summer is upon us and this is a holiday but I do not like to be reminded that it is warm enough to ride a motorcycle at 8:30 am. Doesn't anyone besides me like to sleep in on a holiday ? I am happy that the White Sox won last night - on national TV no less - but I am unhappy that I woke up from my dream. It was a critical part and I wanted to see what would happen next. I was being initiated into a native american shaman family (tribe?) They were taking my brain out to eat - Yes, I know the joke was on them (they would die of starvation because there is nothing there - get it?) Well, they were starting to cut my head - I felt something up there AND I WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF SOMEONE REVVING THEIR MOTORCYCLE!
Now I will have to wait till tonight to figure out what happens next. There was a whole room full of people in on the ceremony, moms, dads, aunts, uncles, and grandfathers and grandmothers. I was not even first - some guy - had that privilege. Some people had showed me the pieces that had been eaten out of them - I kept thinking two things - what could this possibly mean in the realm of dream interpretation and what they hell did I eat last night before I went to bed. Was this the chocolate cake, the mint ice cream, or the peanut butter bagel. Maybe the taco sauce was a bit much. I am trying to eat healthier these days - nothing with green fuzzys on it. Perhaps, I should not have drank tap water yesterday. Whatever it was, I have to say that I have never had a dream where I was being eaten, much less eaten alive.
Hey! that is it - I am being eaten alive by something or by my obsession with something. Maybe it is writing - I will stop for now and think about this.

No comments:

About Me

I am a crabby old man who hates everything
or
I am a tiny wonderer in a large world
or
I am a young hippie tree-hugger
or
I am a mid-life crisis disaster area.
or
I am an attitude of stillness waiting for a wind.
or
I have not decided yet.
Powered By Blogger